Product Compliance Specialist
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Product Compliance SpecialistCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158We're passionate about our
products because our customers rely on them to run their
businesses.Better together than apart. This position is on-site,
and we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Work closely with product managers to implement product
solutions, packaging, web and catalog copy that conform to U.S.
- Communicate with vendors to solve issues.
- Research current regulatory issues that impact Uline's
marketing of products in the U.S. market.
- Review product questions to identify potential
customer/compliance issues and requirements.
- Maintain files and information about Uline's compliance efforts
- Support and partner with other departments such as Customer
Service and Legal.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- No trade compliance knowledge or experience required. Uline
will provide all necessary training.
- 2+ years of experience operations or customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and
- Natural ability and desire to work on a team.
- Excellent communicator - speaks and writes clearly and to the
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Product Compliance Specialist, Other , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!