Regional Support Specialist
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Summary: Supports external PMA personnel attending to
daily queries and issues as well as unique customer issues.
Provides excellent inter-departmental coordination to ensure
seamless PMA workflow practices. Owns and maintains various back
office roles and processes. Primary Duties and
- - Provide order confirmations, confirms detail order
- - Provide regular order status update to the customer and sales
- - Communicates delivery dates and coordinates delivery
- - Addresses customer by telephone or in person to provide
information about products or services
- - Aids customers with resolutions for sales, service, or any
- - Follow up and confirm receipt of final signed sales
- - Ensures orders are being processed in timely manner per
- - Helps spearhead resolving external sales personnel customer
and product challenges.
- - Responsible for immediate release of order confirmation
letters once order has been received.
- - Work to establish customer dealer council meetings including
the implementation and presentation
- - Train expertly in SalesForce.com
- - Maintain and expand heat map use to cover larger spectrum
including all product lines
- - Active as a POINT OF CONTACT for their region assigned
- Maintain new Price Matrix, material price groups, and customer
price groups in SAP.
- - Request copy of trade-in title prior to shipping the new
unit. Follow up on receipt of the original title after the new unit
- - Contact customer after order is received to obtain finance
- - Prepare all documents for finance companies 3 weeks prior to
- - Follow up on pre-delivery payment.
- - RSD go to person, on occasion, for day to day issues---
inter-departmentally. Qualifications/Experience/Skills: Must be
fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguis language a plus)
- 4 year College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in related field of work scope.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and a
willingness to help attitude.
- Self-motivated and proactive and easy to interact with.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet hourly
and daily deadlines.
- Self-starting, capable of working independently and under
pressure while facing changing priorities,
also functioning and contributing as part of a fast-paced
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent internal and external customer relationship
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Experience with SAP and SalesForce a plus but not
- Mandatory safety training (see Total Compliance Management
Keywords: Putzmeister, Kenosha , Regional Support Specialist, Other , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!