Company: ND Packaging
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Lead the areas of Customer Service.
- Develop, manage, and report on effective key measurements for
each of these departments to drive impact and ensure achievement of
company strategy and objectives.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a
- Overall responsibility for providing a positive customer
service experience including inquires, order entry, scheduling,
inventory management, shipping, and complaint resolution.
- Staff, coach, mentor, evaluate, train, and develop team
members. Provide timely feedback and coaching to continually
improve individual and team performance.
- Assist with identifying needs for new hire candidate selection,
crafting job descriptions, and an onboarding plan with defined
training curriculum, to build and retain high performing team
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks and account
assignments to ensure proper functioning of the departments in your
- Monitor performance; prioritize and oversee initiatives to
drive out costs and improve the customer experience.
- Interface and collaborate across all departments to ensure
cohesive direction, behavioral alignment, and consistency in
decision-making to drive company strategy.
- Lead internal processes related to new product qualification
and launch to ensure capability, material planning, impact to
systems and plant workflow, and timely deliverables.
- Develop strong communication processes with the customers to
ensure they receive proactive communication and have a positive
experience with the company.
- Partner with IT to ensure the system is configured to
efficiently manage the process, generate accurate cost estimates,
and provide outstanding service to our customers
- Partner with sales to develop a service strategy to attain
sales goals; provide proactive communication to sales regarding
- Must have corrugated packaging industry experience
- Must have experience with Kiwi, including ESP/RSS/Planner
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Organizational skills are essential.
- Strong planning, financial, and analytical skills, and proven
ability to apply these with deft business acumen to complex
situations with competing priorities.
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation, and
persuasion skills with a proven ability to partner with senior
leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that exceed
- Proven ability to select, build, motivate and mentor a team
that consistently achieves their performance metrics and strives
- Proven ability to build rapport with customers
- Effective handling of large volumes of data and ability to
multitask & prioritize
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with changing
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including the ability to
prepare spreadsheets to analyze data and trends.
- Strong project management experience and skills.
Attributes for Success
- Hard work - tackle each task with determination, passion and
creativity; the willingness to put in whatever effort is required
to successfully complete the job at hand
- Pursuit of Excellence - strive to consistently exceed
expectations in our day-to-day work and outperform our competitors
in the marketplace, regarding work and company achievements as a
collaborative goal with the desire to go above and beyond
- Integrity - treat the company and teammates with upmost
respect, operating on strong moral codes to drive company values
- Sense of Urgency - drive forward each day with speed, agility,
and flexibility to capture unrealized opportunities and avoid
potential risks for the business
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - act like an owner, challenging the
status quo, asking the right questions, and actively seeking ways
to innovate and improve
- Adaptability - be fluid with ND Paper's continuous evolution
while driving change in a fast-paced environment, equipped with the
ability to acclimate quickly.
- Servant Leadership - set an example by implementing meaningful
leadership with heart, empathy, foresight and stewardship.
No unsolicited resumes - ND Paper does not accept unsolicited
resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited
resume you submit to us will immediately become the property of ND
Paper. If you would like to become a recruiter for ND Paper, please
contact us and we will agree in writing to terms and the specific
job roles for which you are authorized to recruit.
Keywords: ND Packaging, Kenosha , Supervisor, Other , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!