Brissago Server Assistant
Company: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Location: Lake Geneva
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Be a part of a Grand experience as a Server
Assistant! Assist with delivery and service of hotel food and
beverage offerings to the restaurant guests.
We are looking for individuals for full time and part time
$500 Referral Bonus: Refer someone, receive $100 on your paycheck
following 30 days of employment & receive the other $400 on your
paycheck following 90 days of employment
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do
- Turn our guest's ordinary day into an extraordinary day
- Love where they work
- Be appreciated for what they bring to a team
- Learn and grow with a company who truly values its people
* Hotel room discounts as low as $49 per night
* Free meals every shift made by our talented culinary team
* Paid vacation days
* Golf, Ski, & Spa discounts
* Flexible scheduling
* WELL Spa Gym membership for $16 per paycheck
* Advancement opportunities across the property and US
* Friendly work atmosphere- Negativity & drama are not welcome
* Holiday, jury duty, & bereavement pay
* Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life
insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement
* Recognition programs (aka get paid to celebrate)
- Fully understands the menu and wine list. From the standpoint
of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and
service expected to accompany the dish.
- Delivers all required Service Accents to the guest (e.g., SSA
presentation, bread presentation, horseradish/cheese grating,
- Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe work environment.
- Transports and polishes clean wares, utensils and accessories
to area needed.
- Must be proficient in multi-tasking.
- Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side
- Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service,
product and personnel.
- Must effectively process service responsibilities from service
staff. Eg. Servers and Bartenders
- Meticulously cleans and resets dining room tables and booths
during and after meal
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent
- One year or more of service assistance in a fine dining outlet
with some experience.
- Able to read, write and speak verbally in English.
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship
with all department management, staff, personnel and general
Reporting Relationship: F&B Manager and Assistant F&B
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work
required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an
all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Primary Location: Wisconsin-Lake Geneva-Grand Geneva ResortWork
Locations: Grand Geneva Resort 7036 Grand Geneva Way Highway 50
East Lake Geneva 53147Job: Restaurants/OutletsJob Posting: Jun 27,
2022, 8:50:22 PM
Keywords: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Kenosha , Brissago Server Assistant, Other , Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!