Posted on: August 7, 2022
Facilities AssistantCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158From spotless warehouses to manicured
lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as
important to Uline as providing quality products and great service.
Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square
feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds. Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion. Position
- Perform maintenance and repairs on dry wall patching, painting,
doors, locks and restrooms.
- Perform deliveries as assigned.
- Responsible for event setup and tear down.
- Install, reconfigure and repair modular workstations and office
- Install interior artwork.
- Assist and fill in for other departments within Facilities as
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years experience in general building maintenance,
custodial, construction / carpentry, MEP's, and / or commercial
office furniture (modular and/or case goods).
- Prior experience with hand and power tools.
- Understanding of OSHA required PPE and blood-borne
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled #LI-DR1#CORP(#IN-PPFAC) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!Required
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Facilities Assistant, Other , Salem, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!