Assembler-Advanced 2nd Shift
Company: S&C Electric Company
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Assemble and test IntelliRupter products based on the
documentation including bills of material, blueprints and any
change notices provided by the engineering staff.
- Complete testing at timing stations and run switch through 10
- Complete mechanical work including disconnect assemblies. To
select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must
have the following:
- Medium voltage electrical experience to run required test
- Demonstrate the ability to work from complex blueprints, wiring
drawings, schematic diagrams, and specifications.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience to troubleshoot mechanical
or electrical issues.
- Demonstrate experience using and operating machining tools,
hand-held tools, wiring equipment, wrenches, torque tools, and
- Must follow all S&C safety standards. Relevant Work
Experience: Two years of experience in electronic assembly and
wiring. Mechanical assembly and/or electrical wiring. Candidates
with electrical or mechanical trade school education may also be
considered. 2 year technical degree preferred. MAJOR PHYSICAL
- Standing: Most tasks are performed in a standing position with
- Lifting: Frequent lifting of items ranging in weight from 5
lbs. to 40 lbs.
- Walking: Frequent walking of short distances to obtain parts
- Carrying: Occasional carrying of items ranging in weight from 5
lbs. to 25 lbs.
- Pushing: Occasional pushing of handcart to/from assembly area
containing up to 50 lbs.
- Pulling: Occasional pulling of handcart to/from assembly area
containing up to 50 lbs.
- Bending: Frequent bending and crouching required to complete
the assembly/wiring tasks.
- Reaching: Continuous full range of motion from above the
shoulders to below the knees.
- Handling: Continuous handling of parts (all sizes) along with a
variety of hand tools. S&C is a global company providing
equipment and services for electric power systems. Founded in 1911,
the Chicago-based company designs and manufactures switching and
protection products for electric power transmission and
distribution. S&C s Engineering teams design solutions for a
portfolio of products for a wide range of customers including
electric utilities and industrial/commercial power users. S&C
offers broad opportunities for advancement, excellent education and
training programs, a challenging work environment, and a strong
package of pay and benefits. The Human Energy of S&C has been
built on the principles of integrity, enthusiasm, and sustained
energy. These are the traits that S&C has always looked for and
found when seeking people to join our 100% employee-owned team.
S&C would not be where it is today without the diversity of our
team members and business partners. We consider our diversity to be
a core strength of our company, and we aspire to align our
team-member demographics with the populations in which we live and
work. To realize this vision, we seek to facilitate the career
development of minorities, women and all team members through
events hosted by our Inclusion, Diversity, Engagement and Awareness
(I.D.E.A.) Group, Women s Empowerment Group and other S&C
affinity groups. S&C has a proud and longstanding tradition of
providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or marital
status. Further, S&C is committed to taking affirmative action
to ensure that qualified females, minorities, veterans, and persons
with disabilities can pursue equal employment opportunities. For
information regarding equal employment opportunity, please see
Keywords: S&C Electric Company, Kenosha , Assembler-Advanced 2nd Shift, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!