Vehicle Delivery Specialist
Company: LDV, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description: BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. We are seeking
highly motivated, talented candidates to join our team. We have
average employee tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career
that provides training, growth and a promising future. Let's build
our future together!We are seeking a Full- Time Vehicle Delivery
Specialist to deliver vehicles to customers throughout the U.S. and
Canada. Job responsibilities include:
- Over-the-road travel is required. Fuel, meals, hotel, and
transportation costs are paid by LDV.
- Upon delivering a vehicle, train the customer on how to use its
- Assist customers in completing the paperwork necessary to
finalize the sale of the vehicle.
- Perform upfit repairs to existing customers' vehicles in the
field. Requirements: Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Preferred CDL (Class B with Airbrakes or higher) with an
excellent driving record.
- Have or qualify to get a DOT Medical Certificate.
- Have or qualify to get a US Passport.
- Mechanical aptitude and electronics experience are a plus.
- Prior customer service experience is desired.
- Must be 21 years of age or older. LDV is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: LDV, Inc., Kenosha , Vehicle Delivery Specialist, Other , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!