Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Demand PlannerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, our products are always in stock, ready
to ship. This is how we fulfill our service promise to our
customers. As a Demand Planner, you'll make sure every location has
enough supply to cover the growing demand.Better together than
apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people
who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Review and maintain supply chain statistical forecast models at
the item, region and aggregate level within assigned
- Utilize demand planning tools and software to review historical
sales trends, research demand drivers, tune forecast models and
evaluate forecast results.
- Collaborate and utilize "like item" demand history to develop
new item forecasts.
- Drive the collaborative forecasting process through category
reviews, partnering with various supply chain teams.
- Publish an unconstrained demand plan to replenishment
counterparts for inventory execution and capacity planning.
- Manage exceptions to the forecast through exception-based
reporting and auditing.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in supply chain, purchasing, demand
forecasting or related fields.
- Knowledge of demand planning/forecasting software a
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes.? About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Kenosha , Demand Planner, Other , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!