Company: LDV, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. We are seeking highly motivated,
talented candidates to join our team. We have average employee
tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career that provides
training, growth and a promising future. Let's build our future
together!We are seeking full-time, first and second shift
Production Builders/Carpenters with a variety of skills and
experience to assist in building and installing components in
custom vehicles. Skills from the following trades apply, but we are
also willing to train the right people:
- Low voltage wiringJob responsibilities include:
- Installation of flooring, walls, ceilings, cabinets, shelves,
doors, windows, and trim.
- Cutting, drilling, and assembling brackets, supports, and other
items required to mount custom components.
- Installing audio/video, communication, HVAC, plumbing, or other
- Installing AC/DC wiring systems.
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Experience with power tools, wiring, and measuring is desired,
but we are willing to train the right people!
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a crew in a
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, upholstery, and/or metal
fabrication skills are a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. LDV is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and an Affirmative Action Employerof Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: LDV, Inc., Kenosha , Builder, Other , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!