Company: LDV, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Looking for year-round work, steady hours, a clean indoor
workplace, great coworkers, and a professional environment?LDV,
Inc. has been the nation's largest supplier of tool trucks, command
centers, SWAT trucks, bomb response vehicles, and mobile medical
vehicles - and we're still growing! Full-time, first shift position
as a Refurbishment Builder needed to complete warranty repairs and
refurbishment of our previously owned vehicles. Job
- Completing minor mechanical and body component part
- Performing initial inspections of vehicles to prepare for
- Completing repairs required to recondition vehicles, which may
- Repairing lift gates
- Repairing/installing shelves and cabinets
- Troubleshooting/repairing wiring for lights and alarm
- Disassembling/repairing locks
- Replacing back-up cameras
- Using computer software to diagnose issues with the Espar
- Driving trucks between various local repair facilities.
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Light Mechanical experience.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Knowledge of carpentry and light electrical.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Organized, task-driven, and able to work independently as well
as within a crew.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
record.LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative
Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans,
andIndividuals with Disabilities.PI182788752
Keywords: LDV, Inc., Kenosha , Refurbishment Builder, Other , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!