Customer Relations Specialist (Temp to hire )
Company: Parallel Employment
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Position Summary: Responsible for communication with customers
in a professional, prompt and effective manner which includes
responding to inquiries regarding quotes, orders, deliveries,
concerns and complaints. Essential Duties and
- Be the front line of contact for all customers and provide day
to day interaction and follow up with customers regarding quotes,
orders, deliveries, concerns and complaints.
- Act as the daily contact and liaison for customers and provide
accurate information and support to allow the customer to
successfully manage their business.
- Provide professional, prompt and effective customer service
through email and telephone communication.
- Responsible for accurate entry of data into the ERP
- Enter new sales orders within 24-48 hours of the order being
received and provide customer with order confirmation and ship
- Enter new quote requests as required and follow up promptly
with customers providing formal documentation pertaining to pricing
and lead times.
- Research prior quote and order information details as
- Develop and track department metrics pertaining to performance,
OTD, and average order turnaround time.
- Proactively communicate and effectively partner with all
departments to obtain necessary information to address and problem
solve issues pertaining to customer inquiries, complaints and
- Communicate and effectively work with necessary departments to
maintain customer priorities and ensure timelines are met and
maintained for customer delivery dates.
- Proper and complete documentation off all data in ERP system
and required paperwork.
- Complete all documentation per ISO 13485 and FDA
- Provide backup support to receptionist duties for phone calls
and visitors as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand or walk; use hands, handle, or
feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to sit and stand for up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to view computer monitors for extended periods of time
throughout the work day.
- 3 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing
- Ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in
- Ability to develop a sound understanding of the principles of
the various products.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
- Experience is ISO/FDA environment preferred.
- Ability to learn how to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to investigate and problem solve customer issues and
- Computer literate in various software applications (i.e.
- Proficient in math, including the ability to add, subtract,
multiply and divide.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
Benefits1st shift - $20.00/hr Temp to hireEqual Opportuniy
Employer#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service
Representative, Location: Kenosha, WI - 53141
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Kenosha , Customer Relations Specialist (Temp to hire ), Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!