Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The primary result expected from the Production Shift Supervisor
is to supervise the facility to ensure the manufacture of paint and
related products by organizing and executing the shift production
work schedule (as dictated via the production plan) to maintain a
safe, efficient and organized working environment, and to provide
leadership/guidance to all shift personnel, assistant supervisors;
Production (Milling & Filling), Tint (RAT) production and label
printing. Tasks PROFILE: Typical tasks for this position include
(but are not limited to) the following:
- Enforce safety and environmental regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in
the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine
operators, and paintmakers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and
other records and reports to determine production requirements and
to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and
activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production
sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures
to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for
- Observe work and monitor SAP, CTC Factory, and other programs
to ensure that operators conform to production or processing
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker
problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, and company policies and
procedures for workers.Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Communicate with Supervisors, peers, or subordinates: provide
information to supervisors and co-workers in written form or in
- Maintain a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Learn all manual tasks performed within the department.
- Perform tasks assigned using specific operating procedures, and
following department specific quality control processes and
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct all business with integrity.
- Adhere to Rust-Oleum Corporation Quality principles and
participate in all departmental and company-wide Quality
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Kenosha , Productio Supervisor, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!