Company: Festival Foods
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Title: Lead Receiver
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Store Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Check vendor partners in and out.
* Maintain back room standards.
* Enforce and implement our receiving and back door security
* Ensure that all loss prevention policies and procedures are in
effect at all times.
* Responsible for maintaining all safety programs to ensure a safe
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule,
and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Must be mature, meticulous, self-driven, able to work well
independently and comfortable using computers
* Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with vendors and all
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Thorough understanding of all safety requirements and company
* Must possess the ability to apply on-the-job safety training to
recognize and react to possible safety hazards on store premises.
Also requires proper training and knowledge of the following
equipment/procedures: hand jack, bailer, forklift, cutter, proper
lifting techniques, proper scanning technique, hand truck, trash
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
* The employee must possess the ability to stand in place for long
periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel
regularly. Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity, and
eye-hand-foot coordination in order to operate equipment.
* This position requires the employee have the ability to have full
range of upper body motion in order to occasionally lift stock.
Requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged
periods of time.
* Must possess functional sensory abilities in order to visually
monitor the store, create attractive displays, and to operate
* Working conditions consist primarily of a temperature-controlled
* This job involves exposure to changing temperature and humidity
(i.e. freezers, coolers and warehouse). Chemical cleaning agents,
irritating or competing noises or other irritating substances, and
working in areas with wet and slippery floors.
The Lead Receiver is an hourly position. The work schedule
generally includes early morning shifts including Saturdays.
Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service,
state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival
Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang
Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take
actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a
family and employee-owned company.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled,
experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety
of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes
that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our
community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
Keywords: Festival Foods, Kenosha , Lead Receiver, Other , Salem, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!