Company: ELITE DENTAL PARTNERS L
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Have you been waiting for your dream job? Are you wanting to
take your career to the next level? We are seeking passionate and
motivated Dental Hygienists to join our fantastic team! This
opportunity calls for someone committed to providing quality
patient care and hungry for growth. We happily encourage students
and new graduates to apply!What we offer:
- Flexibility to create your dream schedule. Part time, full
time, weekday and weekend hours available. We want to work with you
to build your perfect working schedule.
- A lucrative bonus program. This gives you the opportunity to
make above and beyond, just by being your awesome hygienist
- Support. There are internal CE opportunities for all our
hygienists. We also have a team available to work with you on
additional training to ensure you can be the best you can be.
- Fantastic benefits. We offer medical, dental, life insurance, a
401k, and PTO (PTO is available for those who work part time as
well!).Our hygienists and dentists work closely together to ensure
we meet the oral health needs of our patients. The range of
specific services offered may vary by state, but some of the
responsibilities may include:
- Patient screening procedures such as assessment of oral health
conditions, review of their health history, oral cancer screening,
dental charting, and similar tasks
- Capturing dental x-rays
- Ensuring patient comfortability while in office
- Educating patients on their oral health needs
- Counseling patients regarding their oral health outcomes
- Carrying out infection control protocol
- Working closely with suppliers as needed to provide quality
- BEING YOUR BEST!Required education and credentials:
- An associate's degree or higher in dental hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygiene licensure
- Specific certifications as require by state (varies state to
state)Are you who we are looking for? Apply today!
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and
level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties
and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined.
Elite Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support
a diverse workforce.
Keywords: ELITE DENTAL PARTNERS L, Kenosha , Hygienist, Other , Richmond, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!