CNC Machine Operator
Company: Parallel Employment Group
Posted on: January 8, 2022
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Selects, measures, assembles, and sets
up machines and tools such as drill bits and milling or cutting
tools using precision gauges and instruments. Mounts, installs,
aligns, and secures tools, attachments, fixtures, and work piece on
machine using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
Determines specifications or procedures for tooling set-up, machine
operation, work piece dimensions, or numerical control sequences
using blueprints, instructions, and machine knowledge. Calculates
and sets machine controls to position tools, or regulates cutting
depth, speed, feed, or coolant flowTOOLS & EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: (All
tools are required to be verified and calibrated through the
Quality Assurance Department before their first use)The following
tools are required for the CNC Department:0 - 1 inch O.D. Mic 0 - 6
inch caliper Torque wrenches: 8 - 10 - 15 Toolbox (with lock)
Standard Allen wrench set Metric Allen wrench set 6" Steel rule
Radius gage set Needle Nose Pliers Regular Pliers
1st shift: 7:00 AM -3:00 PM#pando
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Pass required Company math and CNC Test
- Possess good problem solving skills and ability to read
required gages and tools.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of CNC Machining Center experience
required. This includes working knowledge of machine set up and
operation, checking offsets and changing inserts.
- Must be able to check competed parts for proper dimensions. Be
able to set up lathes and/or mills with very little or no
- CNC Machinist Technical School course work or CNC Boot Camp
certificate is desirable.
- Previous experience with horizontal Mazak, Fanuc controls and
"G-- and "M-- code editing desirable.
- Operate and set up all production equipment and have the
ability to use micrometers, calipers, SPC charting and other
- Availability for overtime hours as needed or required. Position
Summary: You will be responsible for loading parts into containers
for delivery, per our customer's requirements. Ensuring correct
quantity per container and/or shipment. Our ideal candidate for
Parts Packer is committed, reliable, pays close attention to detail
and safety standards. Having willingness to learn and improve are
essential to this position. Have the ability to work independently
with little direction, as well as working in a team setting. The
goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried
out smoothly with maximum efficiency. It is essential that a
potential employee has the ability to communicate effectively,
clearly, and concisely.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand for ten (10) hours a day and any required
- Ability to pick up, up to, sixty-five (65) pounds frequently
for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Ability to pick up and move parts up to twenty (20) pounds
apiece continuously for ten (10) hours a day and any required
- Ability to perform physical, manual labor for ten (10) hours a
day and any required overtime.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively to co-workers and
supervisory personnel clearly and concisely.
- Fork lift experience a plus.
- Ability to speak and read English.BenefitsTo be discussed at
time of hireWe are an equal opportunity employer#pando
PandoLogic. Keywords: CNC Operator, Location: Kenosha, WI -
Keywords: Parallel Employment Group, Kenosha , CNC Machine Operator, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!