Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Summary Create original design layouts of custom tool
kits and the required silhouettes using computer aided
documentation techniques. Works independently and effectively
interfaces with various internal departments, field sales reps and
external vendors to produce final kitting layouts.Key Tasks
- Creates scanned images and drawings in CAD software from
- Creates layouts of Industrial custom kits.
- Works closely with other departments, field personnel and
vendors to gather necessary products and information for custom kit
- Provides design/drafting support to field sales group.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves for projects.
- Creates and maintains drawings, files, and record logs.
- Prepares process documentation and reports
- May train and assist field personnel in kitting process
- May create cut files or utilize software to generate cut
- 1+ year---s minimum - CAD drafting and software experience is
- A technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Strong command of geometric tolerance and dimensioning.
- Ability to evaluate requirements, use good judgment in making
decisions, meet deadlines and handle detail oriented work with
- Demonstrated ability to plan/schedule to meet peaks in customer
- Ability to resolve customer issues and work well with all
levels of employees and management.
- Ability to work independently
- PC skills including Microsoft office products with intermediate
excel skills and ability to generate reports using different types
- Professional written/verbal communication skills and strong
- Familiarity of industrial customers and products a plus.
Keywords: Snap-on, Kenosha , Designer-Custom Kit, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!