Company: Sanmina SCI
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Category (For Job Seekers)
15201 - EMS Pleasant Prairie WI USA - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 US
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
To provide administrative support specifically related to the
Purchasing Department's activities, staff and management.
Nature of Duties:
* Enter Manual PO's
* Admin will need to maintain the following items: change dock
dates, pricing, PPV, LeadTime, RDL, Past due, ASN (Advanced Ship
* Maintains files, logs, purchase orders and other related
documentation on the computer system and in hard copy form.
* Send out weekly EDI releases along with Supplier reschedules.
* Daily upload of supplier reschedule information.
* Will need to send out reminders to suppliers that are not
responding to weekly releases.
* Generate and maintain daily/weekly reports
* Assists in expediting orders.
* May contact vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery
Education and Experience:
* 1-2 years Purchasing Admin experience
* Ability to work in a very fast past environment
* Detail orientated
* Excel Skills of Intermediate to Advanced (i.e., V-Lookup,
* Basic filing and office skills
* Oracle is a plus
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Kenosha , Purchasing Assistant, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!