Posted on: October 13, 2021
$28/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
Responsible for supporting the daily production activities by
installing, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical
equipment in a manufacturing environment. Perform all jobs safely,
efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance
of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability
(SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the
company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity,
inclusion and safety of others.
Essential job functions:
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC
- Installing, diagnosing and repairing electrical systems,
apparatus, and electrical components of industrial machinery and
- Planning and installing power supply wiring and conduit for newly
installed machines and equipment such as palletizers, conveyors,
and programmable controllers.
- Testing electronic components and circuits to locate defects.
- Replacing defective components and wiring and adjust mechanical
- Aligning, adjusting, and calibrating equipment according to
- Maintaining communication with other departments, management and
associates and notify them of any problems or concerns that may
restrict the efficiency of production.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce
safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company
- Supporting the development, implementation, maintenance, and
ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger - Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1000 new hire incentive
This bonus will be paid out in quarterly installments
The Kroger Co. is one of the world's largest grocery retailers.
The Kroger Co. Family of Stores spans many states with store
formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, discount,
convenience stores and jewelry stores. We operate under nearly two
dozen banners, including Fred Meyer.
Keywords: Kroger, Kenosha , Maintenance Electrician, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!