MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN C LEVEL
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: October 11, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People • Customers • Trust
Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair,
rebuild, and replace mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and
pneumatic systems on all plant manufacturing and support
Work as part of a team in a manufacturing operation with a goal of
increasing productivity, decreasing downtime, and waste.
Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out
Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines
- High school graduate or GED
- Familiar with test equipment, which includes meters,
micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Previous experience with process flows, machinery, and
mechanical equipment such as pumps, engines, motors, pneumatic
systems and valves, hydraulic systems and valves, conveyor systems,
compressors, large rotating equipment, boilers, and other
continuous process equipment
- Ability to work closely with other maintenance
- Be passionate about and maintain a safe work
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Ability to sit, stop, and bend
- Ability to work any shift, overtime and weekends as
- Experience working with packaging manufacturing
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Pre-employment assessment test will be required to assess
All qualified applicants must apply at
Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Kenosha , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN C LEVEL, Other , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!