Chocolate Lovers food manufacture is looking for ideal refiner
for there production floor.
Oversee the running of production line set forth by front-line
lead, responsible for overall quality of assigned lines during set
shift, and responsible for assigned sanitation duties.
1. Run assigned line in the most efficient and safe way, ensure
the highest quality of product and optimal output of the line.
2. Making sure that sanitation task for assigned shift are
completed to standards set forth by production supervisor.
3. Receive, retain and apply necessary training needed to
properly maintain line.
4. Effectively communicate information to relieving operators,
leads, and supervisors as needed.
5. Responsible for carrying out any assigned tasked to ensure
that production is maintained.
6. Refine chocolate as required by daily planning.
7. Melt cocoa butter in meter as needed.
8. Sanitize department as described in sanitation handbook.
Temp to hire opportunity
$16.00- $17.50 an hour
lifting of 25 - 30 pound sacks of ingredients, repetitive 12
Frequent lifting of 5 pounds - 50 pounds.
standing 12 hour shift
Bending and twisting
Warm in packaging department
Hot in refining department.
Strong order of chocolate