Supervisor, Distribution & Logistics
Company: Fresenius Kabi US
Location: Pleasant Prairie
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsible for supervision of all Distribution operations in
the Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC Pleasant Prairie Distribution Center
which includes receiving finished products from supplying plants,
warehouse management of the finished products, order fulfillment,
and shipping of finished products to customers.
Supervises all Distribution Operations including, but are not
- The ability to perform all tasks required of Distribution
Coordinators and Group Leads.
- Assists with cycle count activities for all finished product,
including cycle count, forms generation, physical counting, and
discrepancy reconciliations. Works closely with the Distribution
Center's Inventory Control Department.
- Directs Group Leads and establishes daily priorities.
- Directs and monitors activities of Group Leads and Distribution
Coordinators in various stages: Receiving, Putaway, Replenishment,
Picking and Packing, and Shipping as ordered via customer order
- Prioritizes order processing based on customer urgency,
established customer schedules, order processing goals, and
- Ensures that all packing standards are adhered to and that
time-sensitive products are packed according to the established
- Oversees all shipping operations to ensure all deliveries are
- Monitors the Stock Transport Orders to replenishment our West
Coast Distribution Center as determined by the Inventory Control
- Ensures that all shipments are properly posted and goods issued
in SAP for prompt invoicing.
- Communicates and partners with internal business groups
(Customer Support, QC, Compliance Units, Marketing, etc.) to manage
the customer order and material flow through the facility.
- Monitors facility for compliance to all company and government
rules and regulations.
- Effectively mentors, trains, coaches, and monitors the
development of all subordinates to ensure they are acquiring the
skills and abilities necessary to achieve success and career
advancement if desired.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
A minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent experience
and a minimum of three years' experience at a supervisory/manager
level are required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
SAP knowledge is desired, solid math skills, knowledge of
Microsoft Office products with spreadsheet applications (Excel)
skills, strong communication skills including persuasion and
facilitation abilities, effective
problem solving skills, demonstrated use of sound judgment,
excellent organizational skills and detail orientation, and the
ability to work effectively independently and as part of a
In addition, the incumbent must possess:
- A thorough understanding of Order Fulfillment DC Operations to
include Receiving, Inventory Control, Picking, Packing, and
Shipping in an RF environment.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of internal
- A strong inventory/cost acumen and work ethic.
- A sense of accountability in self and others.
- Computer literate to quickly learn systems and processes.
- Must demonstrate proficient working knowledge of Good Warehouse
procedures and practices and familiarity with database
- Experience or background in regulatory and cGMP compliance is
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including
medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance,
disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi US, Kenosha , Supervisor, Distribution & Logistics, Other , Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!