Company: Parallel Employment Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
FLEXOGRAPHIC PRESS OPERATOR This position is responsible for
creating printed casings using a flexographic printing press.
according to work order specifications.
- Mounts rubber or photopolymer printing plates, plate cylinders,
ink pans and sets up webbing
according to specifications for printing.
- Prepares inks by mixing correct ink formula and adding cross
linker, ethyl acetate or PM acetate
pressure or ink volume that the incumbent must adjust.
- Monitors ink impressions on substrates for defects such as
halos or pinholes caused by roller
and maintenance schedules.
- Prepares samples for approval prior to printing customer
- Produces orders by operating machine at specified speed and
- Cleans presses between orders according to established
- Performs basic press maintenance such as belt, gear, and
bearing replacement by assessment
achieve customer requirements.
- Matches colors for new jobs by identifying close pantone color;
adjusting tints as necessary to
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
both on samples and while press is operated at specified
- Knowledge of pigment relations and ability to match colors to
effectively desired tints.
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, and
- Vision enabling incumbent to distinguish in-specification
prints from out-of-specification prints,
- The ability to clearly distinguish color hues is also
- Ability to distinguish and match color tints accurately.
- Ability to learn and perform basic machine maintenance and
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time, bending, stooping and
- Ability to work with chemical fumes wearing personal protective
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K with Employer Contribution
Keywords: Parallel Employment Group, Kenosha , Machine Operator, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!