Company: Rehrig Pacific Company
Location: Pleasant Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913,
our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions
while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like
you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has
grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the
country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative
solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our
customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within
the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant
leaders, we lead by example.
The Quality Assurance Technician maintains quality excellence of
our products while working safely with the production and
- Complete First Part Approvals (FPAs) on every order to ensure
work order accuracy against production.
- Measure and document part specifications several times a
- Alert Quality Manager of any deviations in part quality and
place suspect product in need of rework on hold.
- Validate the functionality of various components received from
- Confirm cycle efficiencies against process change
- Work with Processing, Tooling, Production, and Engineering on
quality issues that arise until product is back to standard
- Approve product in warehouse is ready to ship.
- Contribute to team effort by leading in-house product rework
and 5s initiatives.
- Advocate safety and safety projects throughout the plant.
- Work with Quality Manager on quality improvement projects.
- Communicate with other Quality Assurance Tech between shift
changes on recent quality issues and wins.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with production on
quality issues and improvements.
- Allocate time towards self-improvement through training and
- Perform any other duties assigned to support the team.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Injection molding experience a plus
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See
Keywords: Rehrig Pacific Company, Kenosha , Quality Technician, Other , Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!