Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler, in Pleasant Prairie,
- Test finished product, place finished product in packaging,
label material for shipping. The primary responsibilities of this
role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the operation of packaging machine as it winds product
to a specified length as determined by customer requirements.
- Complete operator checklist continuously during process as
- Test package of wire according to requirements.
- Place finished product in packaging.
- Attach label to packaging.
- Stack finished product on skids.
- Completed required reports.
- Maintain continuous attention to safety and product quality
- Meet required productivity targets for operation.
- Support HOS/continuous improvement activities.
- Manage schedule requirements and execute administrative tasks
to meet requirements. Supervision:
- Reports to Production Supervisor in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Experience: 3-6 months manufacturing experience.
- Candidates with no manufacturing experience will require an
interview. Skills and Abilities Required:
- Continuous standing and walking throughout standard 8-hour
shift, plus any overtime required.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to express ideas verbally.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Must be able to successfully operate in a team
- Desire to be part of a team that works in a fast-paced,
- Basic computer skills required.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Kenosha , Assembler, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!