Company: McLane Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as youwant to go.
SCHEDULE: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10am - 6:30pm and
Friday and Saturday from 8am-4:30pm.
The Transportation Clean-Out teammate is responsible for the
cleaning and sanitation of company tractors and trailers upon
return from route.
- Wash and sanitize tractor and trailers with power washer.
- Operate electric and manual pallet jacks.
- Remove totes, boxes, pallets, shrink wrap from trailer,
including overages and damages on route returns.
- Unload inbound deliveries as directed.
- Operate cardboard bailer.
- Clean outside bay door.
- Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver
ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to climb, reach, bend, crawl, squat and stoop to
accomplish essential job functions.
- Have the ability to be trained and or certified on a pallet
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Kenosha , CLEAN-OUT, Other , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!