Material Handler 1st shift
Company: Filtration Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer,
healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global
footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing
capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions
across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global
filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an
entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which
our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global
leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues
of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the
fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the
world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers
from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries.
Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end
markets and produces mission critical products with high
replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company's revenue comes from
replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into
customer's products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of
the largest and most successful privately held companies in the
world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market
leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and
more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver
outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to
building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while
coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit
Madison at www.madison.net.
This non-exempt, entry level position will assist in the picking
and loading of material according to company policies and
procedures. The material handler will pick, carry, lift, push,
pull, palletize, and manually shrink wrap items from their
respective origins to their destination. Repetitive motions
including working above the head, bending, lifting, and climbing
are expected in the daily routines of the material handler.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited
to the following:
- Understand the product flow and processing systems as well as
know the whereabouts of all storage areas.
- Identify all raw materials and finished goods.
- Understand material handling tasks.
- Complete picking tickets as required.
- Palletize and stage products per procedures.
- Perform shipping and receiving clerical tasks as required.
- Prepare and complete outbound orders (pick, label, build
- Load and unload raw materials and finished goods according to
- Perform daily maintenance and upkeep of forklift
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Perform duties safely and report all observed safety hazards to
- Be punctual and at work daily, as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor,
manager of by operational conditions.
- 6 months of experience in warehouse environment.
- 6 months previous experience with operating a sit-down
- Ability to work overtime on short notice.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Low to moderate lifting with the ability to lift up to 40
- Ability to read and write English sufficient to perform the
essential functions of the position and satisfactorily meet
Keywords: Filtration Group, Kenosha , Material Handler 1st shift, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!