Controlled Substance Coordinator
Company: Fresenius Kabi US
Location: Pleasant Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The controlled substance coordinator is responsible for providing
independent oversight and reconciliation for the controlled
substance inventory located in the forward pick, replenishment, and
bulk storage, locations of the controlled substance vault at the
Pleasant Prairie Distribution Center.
* Responsible for inventory of controlled substance and
documentation of physical counts.
* Utilize SAP transactions to account for inventory movement and
* Monitor product and lot movement to ensure proper lot codes are
used and inventory is accounted for after movement.
* Perform daily cycle count program in the controlled substance
vault when needed and ensure counts are completed and are
* Work with Customer Service to research and resolve all controlled
substance customer inventory inquires.
* Research inventory issues, and report back discrepancies to the
Supply Chain Compliance Manager.
* Participate and assist with corrective actions, and inventory
investigations as related to controlled substances.
* Work with the site leadership to improve the controlled substance
inventory reconciliation process.
* Responsible for physical inventory and reconciliation of the
controlled substance vault.
* Research and monitor daily posting changes to ensure proper PGI
of controlled substances out of inventory.
* Collaborate with Customer Service and Supply Chain Management to
ensure controlled substances are moved or blocked systemically.
* Process Controlled substance Distribution Holds as needed
* Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* 1-3 years of experience in Inventory Control and Replenishment in
a Distribution Center / Order Fulfillment environment.
* SAP knowledge preferred; must have solid math skills; knowledge
of Microsoft Office products with spreadsheet applications (Excel)
skills; strong communication skills; effective problem-solving
skills; demonstrate use of sound judgment.
* Strong analytical skills and an understanding of internal
* Ability to operate various MHE (material Handling Equipment such
as Forklifts, etc.). Must have prior experience with reach
* Must have the ability to follow and understand SOP's.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Demonstrates the ability to independently prioritize
* Must be team oriented and able to work well with-in a
cross-functional team atmosphere
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including
medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance,
disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi US, Kenosha , Controlled Substance Coordinator, Other , Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!