Our team is hiring motivated Shift Managers!
Start moving forward safely today - McDonald's corporate-owned
and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help
ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the
Start building your future today - Build your skills through
world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college
tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free
English language classes, and even career advising to help
employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today - Get a job that fits your life
and encourages you to balance what's important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
In this role, you would oversee shifts every week and make sure
customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit.
You would provide leadership to crew and other managers during a
shift to ensure outstanding Quality, Service and Cleanliness to
customers. Shift Managers also play an important role in running
great restaurants by:
- Supervising food safety and cleanliness procedures to ensure
the team is meeting McDonald's standards
- Communicating effectively with Crew and the next Shift Managers
to help them prepare to run a great shift, too
- Achieving targets during their shifts and helping departments
meet their goals
- Taking action to monitor safety, security, inventory and
- Managing Crew schedules and encouraging high performance during
- Providing exceptional customer service and quality food
- Training new team members on critical job functions
Along with competitive pay, a Shift Manager at a McDonald's
corporate-owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including
opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition
assistance and English classes as a second language
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Paid sick leave and/or paid time away
- Recognition program and cash incentives
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact email@example.com to
This job posting contains some general information about what it
is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete
description of all duties of the job. People who work in this
restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this
posting does not list every essential function of the job.