- Room requests and principle engineer in doing preventative
maintenance in guest rooms.
- Light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, stoop, balance, kneel, crouch
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tolerate extreme hot and cold weather
- Must always stay safety oriented.
- Must always wear personal protective equipment whenever
- Remain calm and attentive during heavy hotel activity and
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or Trade School education required.
- 1-2 years of related experience required.
- Must have high energy, a positive attitude, be creative and a
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills, both
written and oral.
- Ability to make decisions, work independently, multi-task, and
- Able to fully develop and implement plans from beginning to
- Flexible and highly adaptable with excellent follow-through and
- This candidate must be available to work a varied schedule to
include full-time hours, days, nights, weekends and holidays.