Chophouse Supervisor (Full Time)
Company: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Location: Lake Geneva
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond
all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern
Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago
and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features
355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along
with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon;
two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and
snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention
space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the
Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and
50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark
excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva
campus to 609. For more information, please visit
www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and
Position Purpose: To provide managerial support, training and
leadership for the restaurant operations. This will be accomplished
only by proper use of training programs, communication methods and
following the standards set by our hotels leadership.
- Execute restuarant operations including food and beverage
promotions, customer service and inventories.
- Lead the Front of the House staff in training the following
restaurant standards, wine service and customer service
- Monitor the performance of outlet service staff. Supervision
duties include; delegating responsibilities, scheduling, coaching
and correcting, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring of
- Maintain Restaurant inventory, cleanliness, food rotation and
- Maintain and demonstrate strong knowledge of food and beverage
trends within the hospitality industry
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, to
provide clear direction to the staff.
- Attends meetings during shifts.
- Must be able to take confrontation from guests and associates
while following/enforcing Grand Geneva policies.
- Performs daily tasks including preparation of daily forecast,
supervising daily adherence of all State, Federal, and corporate
liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in beverage
supervision/management to include training and cost control.
- One year previous bartending and serving experience required.
- Food supervision experience is a plus as this position will
supervise associates in both the food and beverage outlets.
- Bartenders certificate required. Must be at least 18 years old to
serve or pour alcohol.
- Must have knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service
of various alcoholic beverages.
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven.
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and
- Able to develop camaraderie with team members.
- Act ethically and honestly in all business practices and builds
professional relationships by promoting mutual trust.
- Ability to maintain composure and remain pleasant under high
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights,
weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship Restaurant Manager
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work
required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an
all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Keywords: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Kenosha , Chophouse Supervisor (Full Time), Other , Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!