Deputy General Counsel
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Deputy General CounselCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158As the leading shipping supply specialist
in North America, our experienced Legal team navigates the
ever-changing legal landscape ranging from trade to customs
regulations. Help guide Uline as Deputy General Counsel to continue
building on decades of steady growth and success.Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Oversee corporate counsel and legal staff as assigned by
- Develop, negotiate and review contracts, including customer and
vendor agreements, leases and service agreements.
- Oversee outside and in-house counsel in representing Uline and
its owners in litigation, agency actions and other disputes.
- Research, prepare documents and advise on a variety of legal
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations to determine
applicability to Uline.
- Investigate legal and compliance risks and determine how to
- Participate in functional leadership and project teams and
provide training to company employees.Minimum Requirements
- Jurist Doctorate from an ABA-accredited law school.
- 20 years of experience in a combination of law firm and
- Experience managing in-house attorneys along with extensive
experience with employment and real estate law.
- Civil litigation oversight, business negotiations and
- Licensed to practice law in Wisconsin or eligible for admission
as in-house counsel.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Deputy General Counsel, Legal , Wadsworth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!