Company: American Technology Consulting LLC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job descriptionTitle: .NET DeveloperLocation: Pleasant Prairie, WI Length: 3 yearsInterview Process : Phone and in person interview.Please note : Non locals are fine but they have to be in this locations : Interview: First round is a phone and second round is a face to face onsite in Dallas, Seattle, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Atlanta,Iowa or Pleasant Prairie, WI. .NET Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 9+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - provided by Dice Communication Web Development Object Oriented Design Team Foundation Server (TFS) SQL Server Management Studio .NET Framework ASP.NET MVC jQuery Visual Studio
Keywords: American Technology Consulting LLC, Kenosha , .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!