Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Designing, coding and debugging software applications for test
& assembly equipment
- Power up the complete test system and debug the system software
- Onsite system startup and run off.
- Onsite software upgrades for test systems.
- Take part in the run-off process where the test system is
demonstrated to the Customer before shipment.
- Take part in the system installation, start-up and training at
the Customer's facility.
- Write system software documentation.Skills:PLC programming,
Allen bradley, Automation, electrical engineer, LabVIEW, software,
equipment, machine, control About Actalent: Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Kenosha , PLC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...