Posted on: November 26, 2022
Web AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use
your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and
grow our business.Better together than apart. This position is
on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
- Analyze web data for Uline's various customer-facing websites (
Uline.CA and Uline.MX) and provide weekly and monthly reports to
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from Creative and
- Support Internet Business Analysts by providing data to support
creation of Internet Product Roadmaps.
- Work with Internet Google Tag Manager to ensure site(s) are
properly tagged for analysis. Identify and track key performance
- Identify automation opportunities to increase efficiency within
team processes and reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Creative,
Merchandising and Internet departments.
- Serve as a thought leader for new technologies related to web
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 3 years website analytics experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Tableau / Microsoft BI
and Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to present findings and recommendations in a concise,
- Ability to multi-task and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Web Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Antioch, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!