Software Developer - Java
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Software Developer - JavaCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uncover your full potential in a
collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver
custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a
proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce
sites in the U.S. Visa sponsorship potentially available for this
position.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design,
develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java
applications based on business requirements using approved
technologies and coding standards.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes
and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices
and application ownership.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering,
or Bachelor's degree with relevant programming experience.
- 5 years hands-on Java development experience.
- Strong experience in delivering enterprise solutions with
Spring framework using Spring Boot, JDBC, Security and MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST
webservices and working in a micro-service environment.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git, JDBC, SQL, database-stored
procedures and isolation levels, JPA, SOAP, REST and XML.
- Working knowledge of caching, service discovery and
circuit-breaker patterns and concepts.
- Experience with Agile, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
Uline Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled () Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Software Developer - Java, IT / Software / Systems , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!