Senior Android Mobile Developer
Company: Kranze Technology Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Kranze Technology Solutions develops complex, customized cutting
edge Android Applications and at a higher level: aircraft avionics
hardware and software systems supporting survivability, situational
awareness, interoperability, and data collection systems. KTS is
seeking Android Mobile Developers to develop new app..
- Develop applications used by US Marines on a daily basis giving
you a sense of pride and mission.
- Obtain honest, blunt feedback directly from US Marines
immediately to avoid any confusion on development and know where
the app or function stands. US Marines are involved in the app
development process and therefore you do not work on an app or
function for 6 months and wonder how it will turn out in the
commercial space. Instead, you have your users involved with your
development process so you have no wasted code or time.
- Report directly to Product Owner to provide near real time
feedback and direction as required.
- Work collaboratively with QA and System Test Teams
- Interact with DevOps team to improve development
Android Mobile Developers at KTS must work across the entire
software development life cycle. The first 90 days entails learning
the code base working with team members and product owners. After
the employee is settled in, the employee will be tasked with new
features or new applications while maintaining a percentage of time
to update code, perform bug fixes, or mentor other developers.
Employees must be on the leading edge of of Android development
guidelines and stay current on the latest devices and Android
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree (preferred) in Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with four or more
years of Android experience
- At least 3-4 years at a single company or environment working
on the same development pipeline mentoring others and using other
- Proficient with Java on Android OS or iOS development
- Experience with Windows, Mac OS X, and/or Unix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance, for which the United
States Government requires United States citizenship
- In accordance with the COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for
Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, all employees must be
vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to provide documented proof
of vaccination, except in limited circumstances where an employee
is legally entitled to an accommodation.
About Kranze Technology Solutions
Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc. is a defense industry small
business company specializing in Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM)
systems, digital interoperability and networking, and program
support for the US Navy, US Marine Corps, and SOCOM. KTS provides
hardware and software product development, systems of systems
integration, system test and evaluation support, modeling and
simulation analysis, and other engineering services to support the
Warfighter. KTS offers a casual, flexible and entrepreneurial work
environment with a close-knit team of dedicated leading
professionals in multiple fields. KTS provides each team member
significant opportunity to solve a wide variety of complex
technical challenges in small teams while working hand in hand with
our defense customers.
Kranze Technology Solutions is proud to provide extremely
competitive benefits to all full time employees including:
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Vision, Dental,
Health Savings Account (HSA), and more
- Generous Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement plan
- Paid Overtime
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities to work remotely and travel
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environment
KTS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination
and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for
employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics
protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Kranze Technology Solutions Inc., Kenosha , Senior Android Mobile Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Antioch, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!