Field Service Technician
Company: Deville Technologies Inc. INDUSTRIAL FOOD CUTTING
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Field Service Technician You are an individual with the passion
needed to work in a growing company. A creative quick thinker with
initiative who is organized, pays attention to detail, and is
motivated by challenges. If these qualities are part of your DNA,
read on! Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added
distributor of industrial food cutting equipment. Deville prides
itself on providing its clients high quality equipment manufactured
to meet the highest standards in the industry. Providing first rate
service to its clients is at the forefront of Deville's objectives.
Deville has offices in both Canada and the United States. Our
client service commitment has created a demand for additional
--- THE ROLEDeville Technologies is currently offering an excellent
career opportunity for a Field Service Technician. Under the
supervision of the Service & Plant Manager, your responsibilities
include answering maintenance and service calls, providing
maintenance and operational training, and installing line systems
and equipment. Acting as a Field Service Technician, you will be on
the front-line ensuring the client's satisfaction. You will also
work closely with our engineering, sales, and marketing teams. JOB
- Primarily perform service calls and commissioning at client
- Perform trainings on Deville product lines in a classroom
environment as well as in a practical/production environment.
- Handle customer service calls/technical support calls.
- Create and submit timely reports on work being performed.
- Assess client needs for spare parts and facilitate internally
- Perform mechanical work such as replacing bearings, changing
- Troubleshoot electrical, electromechanical, pneumatics, PLC,
and programming issues.
- Perform welding and polishing tasks as required (if
applicable). WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE: -- BY 6 MONTHS---o Have
excellent product knowledge and ability to train on functionality.o
Be capable of performing service calls and commissioning at client
facilities with minimal support.-- BY 12 MONTHS--- You are
maintaining the 6 months success factors; in addition to:o You will
be autonomous in the rebuilding of Deville equipment.o Fully
independent to effectively perform service calls and commissioning
as well as handle troubleshooting & machine diagnosis at the client
facility. QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Positive and energetic personality.
- Independent, autonomous, and entrepreneurial is a key
- Action-oriented - enjoys getting things done with a quick
- Continuous learning - versatile and willing to take on new
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- A quick learner with an ability to problem-solve and take
initiatives for improvement.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Customer focused - Customer first, solid client facing
- Able to maintain a professional attitude. QUALIFICATIONS & WORK
- 2 to 5 years experience in troubleshooting electrical,
electromechanical, pneumatics and mechanical equipment and working
knowledge of PLCs.
- Customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to formulate clear and concise reports
and emails suitable for client exposure.
- Ability to speak and write in English. Spanish and/or French
would be an asset.
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate and speak publicly
for training purposes.
- Previous experience with food processing equipment would be an
- Ability to modify plc programs using Rockwell software
(studio5000) would be an asset.
- Electrical, automation, mechanical and/or welding fabrication
certificates an asset. Deville Technologies offers an exceptional
work environment, potential to grow, including a competitive
compensation package with benefits (401k).
Keywords: Deville Technologies Inc. INDUSTRIAL FOOD CUTTING , Kenosha , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!