Posted on: June 21, 2022
Recruiter Kenosha Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144 At
Uline, we believe it's all about having good people and as a
recruiter, that starts with you. Match quality candidates with a
job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees
throughout their career here. Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Perform full-cycle recruiting to staff all levels at Uline's
- Recruit top-notch active and passive candidates by sourcing,
maintaining candidate pipelines, pursuing referrals and developing
- Partner with the hiring managers to identify their talent needs
and determine criteria used to produce quality candidates.
- Interview applicants to evaluate both position requirements
(work history, education, training, job skills, salary
requirements) as well as an organizational / team fit.
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and
university recruitment events.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies,
universities and other organizations to find and attract
- Assist with other Human Resources-related duties. Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related
- 2+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components,
including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate
- HR certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with
professionalism and integrity.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment
events and Uline's domestic branches. Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About Uline Uline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled #LI-DR1(#IN-KNOF) Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Recruiter, Human Resources , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!