Human Resources Generalist
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Summary: The Human Resource Generalist is a hands-on role
that delivers full cycle Human Resources services enabling the
organization to attract, manage, develop, and retain colleagues to
meet customer needs and achieve business objectives. This role will
support the departmental talent acquisition, onboarding &
orientation, payroll processing, and interviewing staff,
administering pay, benefits, and enforcing company policies and
- Primary responsibility of this role will be processing of the
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified
job applicants for production open positions; collaborates with
departmental managers to understand skills and competencies
required for openings.
- Develops and administers effective new hire onboarding and
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human
resource programs including but not limited to compensation,
benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and
investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and
training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants,
employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive
matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Maintains/updates employee data in HR Information Systems and
participates in the development and implementation of new
- Leads and/or serves on project teams as assigned.
- Acts as an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to
create a positive work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications:
- Extensive Experience with processing payroll & use of payroll
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices of human
resources, state and federal labor laws and regulations
- Excellent working knowledge of compensation, benefits, employee
relations, organizational development, and training
- Ability to act independently and quickly solve problems, make
decisions with a strong customer-oriented focus
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Embraces change and demonstrates ability to operate as an agent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Expert in Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP a PLUS
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal),
customer service skills and ability to build and maintain positive
working relationships Preferred Qualifications:
- Green Belt Certification
- Experience in manufacturing environment Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
Keywords: Putzmeister, Kenosha , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!