Posted on: January 11, 2022
Kenosha Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best
talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while
continuing to support all employees throughout their career
- Perform full-cycle recruiting to staff all levels at Uline's
- Recruit top-notch active and passive candidates by sourcing,
maintaining candidate pipelines, pursuing referrals and developing
- Partner with the hiring managers to identify their talent needs
and determine criteria used to produce quality candidates.
- Interview applicants to evaluate both position requirements
(work history, education, training, job skills, salary
requirements) as well as an organizational / team fit.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies,
universities and other organizations to find and attract
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and
university recruitment events.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback
with recruiting team.
- Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Assist with other HR related duties.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related
- 2+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components,
including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate
- HR certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with
professionalism and integrity.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment
events and Uline's domestic branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
#ZR#LI-POST(#IN-KNOF)Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Recruiter, Human Resources , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!