CDL Van Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Come Grow with Us!
We're hiring CDL permit holders and licensed delivery drivers to help us as we continue to expand our fleet. For you, it's a great way to get to know our business and prepare to drive our truck delivery routes in the future!
Our Drivers are an essential part of our customer experience, delivering smaller loads, the unexpected order, or taking care of an emergency.
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home daily
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained equipment
- Dedicated to your safety
Everyone is important here at Gordon Food Service - especially our delivery driver teams!
We depend upon our Drivers to meet the needs of our customers (restaurants, hospitals & education centers) as valued representatives of the Gordon Food Service image by providing exceptional, accurate deliveries.
You're home daily - here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Keep our customer happy with accurate, timely, deliveries of GFS products
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
We'll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum requirements:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- CDL A permit required; must secure CDL A license within 90 days of hire
- Operators License and ability to operate a delivery van
- One year previous driving experience and one year experience in customer service or related field
- Must be able to operate a two-wheeler with a load weighing up to 350 pounds
- Clean driving record - No drug or alcohol offenses in the last 5 years
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must pass a RIAH (hair sample) drug screen and a background check
Click Here to get a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Kenosha , CDL Van Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!