Customer Service Team Lead
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Customer Service -Team LeadPay from $28 to $35 per hour
Kenosha -Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our
Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our
promise of reliability.
Apply now! Join us on Tuesdays from 3 PM to 5 PM OR Thursdays from
1 PM to 3 PM for a walk-in interview.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion.
- Coach and develop Customer Service Representatives in all areas
of performance including metrics and behaviors.
- Audit phone, email and other customer interactions, observing
performance, techniques and application of guidelines and
- Evaluate quality, track results and provide coaching for
- Provide feedback to management and challenge processes to
increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Complete performance reviews and assist with interviewing
process for new Customer Service hires.
- Train reps to understand policies, procedures and
- Communicate policy updates and Uline information through team
meetings and one-on-one sessions.
- Document coaching and development sessions.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide weekly function
support for customer interactions.Minimum Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership / supervisory role
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a -drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Customer Service Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!