Company: Meijer, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
* Weekly pay
* Scheduling flexibility
* Paid parental leave
* Paid education assistance
* Care.com/back-up care assistance
* Team member discount
* Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As an entry-level team member, you will have the opportunity to
gain exposure to a variety of retail tasks related to additional
services provided by our store, product and customer service.
Meijer Courtesy Team Members enjoy interacting with people and know
what 'above and beyond' customer service means.
What You'll be Doing:
* Cart attendants will ferry shopping carts from outside the store
back to the store interior.
* Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and inside
* Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing snow.
* Perishable and salvage returns.
* Basic store and restroom cleaning.
* Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and
parking lot areas.
* Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines,
Fashion/Softlines, Pets, Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor,
Seasonal and Floral.
* This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
* Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
* Great listening and communication skills.
* Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and
twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
* Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., Kenosha , Cart Pusher, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!