Food Service Worker (full-time And Part-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time FOOD
SERVICE WORKER positions.
* Location: Brookside Care Center - 3506 Washington Road, Kenosha,
WI, 53144 Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time; Multiple schedules available,
includes rotating weekends.
* Requirement: Prior experience in a Senior Living facility is a
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination,
boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law,
applicants who are offered a position for this location may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom
culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and
a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace
culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding
fruits and vegetables.
* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food
safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1022999
Nearest Major Market: Kenosha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Food Service, Chef, Culinary, Part Time,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Kenosha , Food Service Worker (full-time And Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!