Company: Marco's Pizza (Hoogland Foods)
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition:Shift LeaderPurpose:Leads People,
Customer, Sales and Profit each shift. Manages shifts without
supervision. Makes sure team members deliver authentic pizza and
products, customer service, keeps everything clean and maintained,
and follow all steps to control costs for each shift. Leads team
members to follow policies and standards. Focus:In addition to
following standard Marco's operating policies and procedures, main
areas of focus include (but are not limited to): People
- Demonstrate and reinforces the Hoogland Food way we lead at
Marco's, and how we behave.
- Develop, share knowledge and experience, provide feedback, and
train Team Members.
- Understands and supports our handbookCustomer Service
- Deliver great guest service every time.
- Resolve customer complaints/issues. Sales & Product
- Follow standards for finished product quality.
- Manage and organize all positions and delegates duties to Team
- Support production as needed.
- Ensure procedural standards are met.
- Support local store marketing and promotions Profit
- Control food costs, labor, waste, and cash while leading
- Count drawers and follow proper daily cash handling procedures.
Make Sure Standards are Executed on Shifts
- Open and Close shifts without supervision.
- Delegate cleaning tasks to associates to ensure cleanliness
standards are met on shifts.
- Execute and support all food safety requirements and
- Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures,
open/close procedures etc.).
- Use proper security and verification procedures when handling
deposits and the contents of the safe.
- Responsible for accurate deposits and cash handling on
Keywords: Marco's Pizza (Hoogland Foods), Kenosha , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!