Night Time Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact
you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our
table for you...
Up to $110,000 per year!
- Most routes are single-day routes
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Our trucks are clean, safe, and well-cared for, just like we care
for our drivers
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety
- Stability - Food is always in season - and the Food Service
industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
Presents a positive image to Gordon Food Service (GFS) Chain
customers through courteous, on-time, accurate deliveries of GFS
products. Serves as liaison between GFS management and customers to
report customer concerns. Communicates all customer issues and
concerns. Operates GFS equipment in a professional and safe manner
demonstrating attention to detail, safe work habits, working
knowledge of tractor-trailer, refrigerated van, and the ability to
deal effectively with customers and the public. Must pass the
required physical ability test for area hired.
- Ensures safe, accurate, timely, and efficient deliveries of GFS
- Build and maintain good customer relationships. Demonstrates
- Accurately collects customer payments. Safeguards company funds
and follows GFS banking policies.
- Performs all Sales Service functions by the 90th day of
- Perform proper equipment maintenance, monitor reefer
temperature, and reports mechanical issues and damages in timely
- Complete daily check-ins in a timely manner with no
- Collaborates with management and sales representatives to
communicate customer concerns.
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspection of vehicles and
equipment. Completes check in process accurately and on time.
Manage paperwork to include register, credits, pick-ups,
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with other GFS
- Maintains peer relationships in the field to share issues and
ideas. Attending department meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- This position requires punctuality, problem solving and
attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Ability to work independently and also function in a team
- Must be goal oriented with a positive "can-do"
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the
- Ability to adhere to all safety/compliance regulations and
- Must maintain a professional appearance wearing the GFS
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this job including
lifting, pushing, pulling of product.
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food
Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Kenosha , Night Time Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!