Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Bilingual Customer Service--RepresentativeStarting from $21 to
$27 per hourKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Uline.
Where work ethic and hustle are rewarded. Customer Service is the
heartbeat of our company.Available Shifts24/7 operation - Various
shifts available with set schedules.Position Responsibilities
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced
environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products,
pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to
provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English / Spanish (read, speak,
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and
same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000
employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is
proud to operate as a--drug-free workplace. All new hires must
complete a pre-employment--hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-POST#LI-IL001(#IN-KNCS) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks!-- Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Customer Service Representative - Bilingual, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!