Front Desk Concierge
Company: Robin Way
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ConciergeKenosha, WI 53142-3333 US - Primary LocationAbout the
Company:We are a premier senior living retirement community
dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the
residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay,
comprehensive rewards program, and a true team environment. If you
are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want
to hear from you!What You Will Do:
- Greet and assist residents and visitors in a polished,
professional, discrete manner. Manage the front desk sign-in and
out process for visitors and vendors. Handle and direct incoming
phone calls. Inform residents or staff of the arrival of guests,
packages, and flowers.
- Accommodate resident requests for assistance - referring to
other staff as necessary.
- Provide marketing information to visitors.
- Assist Lifestyles Department with program / event reservations;
collect program / event fees; maintain accurate records.
- Maintain and regularly update database of resident general
information and update/distribute resident phone list. Handle other
clerical duties as assigned.
- Support other departments as needed to ensure high quality
- Other duties as assigned or requested by Supervisor.Why You Are
Qualified:The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- At least one (1) year of related work experience in customer
- Prior work experience preferably in the long-term care,
hospitality industry, or related field preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, organized, proficient in
Microsoft Office products, effective verbal communication skills,
courteous, professional, good listener, experience supporting a
busy office, able to work independently. Must physically be able to
lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay programs
- Flexible working scheduleJob Seeker Friends! If this job isn't
for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send
them the link to this job. Thanks!Hired candidates will be required
to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid
references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of
employment eligibility. EOE.Job Type: Part-timePay: $11.00 - $14.00
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Robin Way, Kenosha , Front Desk Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!