COOK (FULL-TIME) $5000 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 2, 2021
- We are now hiring for a COOK position.
- Location: Fresh Thyme - 7100 Green Bay Rd. Kenosha, WI 53142
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time: Flexible 7 day operation. More details
- Requirement: Previous cooking experience preferred.
- Perks: $5000 Sign on Bonus!
* $1000 Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available It--s Safe to
Work at Canteen! We know many of you who are new to working in a
foodservice setting might be a little unsure about your safety. We
understand. As Fortune--s World--s Most Admired Companies in 2020,
keeping our Canteen Team and clients safe is very important to
How do we keep our Team safe? Canteen has Safety Teams that direct
how we work together with extensive safety protocols, and we
provide personal protective equipment and ongoing safety training.
We believe that knowledge is power, and with this knowledge you
will feel much better about working in one of our facilities or
serving our customers during this pandemic.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
561467. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering
vending, office coffee service and dining services through a
company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen--s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Canteen are
offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 561467
Keywords: Canteen, Kenosha , COOK (FULL-TIME) $5000 Sign on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!