Supervisor Clinic Operations
Company: Advocate Health Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of non-physician staff,
ensuring a high level of productivity. Continuously monitors the
functioning of the medical group and revises operational procedures
- Oversee all functions of the medical group including reception
and scheduling activities, patient service areas, accounting,
medical records, transcription, business information systems, and
appropriate clinical areas. Establishes effective policies and
procedures for each area, updating as necessary.
- Schedules non-physician staff ensuring that staff is
appropriately deployed among offices.
- Functions as a liaison between non-physician staff and
physicians to ensure effective service for patients.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
- Oversees the day-to-day processing of accounts payable by
preparing payment requests, obtaining proper authorization and
ensuring that payments are made on a timely basis.
- Performs human resources responsibilities for staff which
includes coaching on performance, completes performance reviews and
overall staff morale. Recommends hiring, compensation changes,
promotions, corrective action decisions, and terminations.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to the
organization's Code of Ethical Conduct and for ensuring that
personal actions, and the actions of employees supervised, comply
with the policies, regulations and laws applicable to the
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- None Required.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Health Care
Administration or related field.
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in a similar medical
practice setting which should include a thorough knowledge of
physician billing, accounting and general medical office
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Basic knowledge of medical procedures normally associated with
a clinic setting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including problem solving,
decision making, prioritization, team building, customer service,
and conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Ability to successfully and positively interact with physicians
and employees at all levels throughout the organization and the
- Intermediate computer skills including experience in using
computer applications in a medical practice setting.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to sit, walk, and stand throughout each day.
- Exposed to a normal office environment.
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work
expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform
other related duties.
Join our Talent Network
Operations at Advocate Aurora
Jobs like this
- Supv Clinic Ops
- Mgr Practice 1554
- Clin Informatics Consultant
- Retail Pharmacy Intern I - Kenosha
Camp Lake, WI
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion
every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the
differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us
unique - from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities
and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our
differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions
- for our team members, consumers and communities. And because
health care is built upon relationships, it's important for the
people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we
create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our
team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team
member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow
in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best
possible patient care.
Keywords: Advocate Health Care, Kenosha , Supervisor Clinic Operations, Healthcare , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!